Saturday 29th April 2023
10am to 4pm
Totnes Civic Hall
Free to attend
We are delighted to be joining our Friends at the Share Shed for this incredible day festival in Totnes. Kingsbridge Repair Cafe will be supporting the Restore in helping to run the Repair Cafe area on the day. Please note we will not be running our regular Repair Cafe in Kingsbridge in April and encourage our volunteers and customers to come across to Sharefest.
This event will celebrate all things related to sharing, repairing, swapping and making! It’ll also be an opportunity to connect with others who share this passion, and promote local collaboration.
This free and family-friendly event aims to showcase a wide range of projects that encourage a more resourceful, collaborative and sustainable lifestyle.
- Repair Cafe run by the ReSTORE Dartington
- Bike Repair and Maintenance with the Totnes Bike Hub
- Skillshares: Tool sharpening, mend clothes + darning, make your own reusable beeswax food wrapping, how to do home composting, and more!
- Pay What You Feel Cafe run by Food in Community
- Community Singing with Jenna from Heart of the Wild
- Talk by Nicky Scott (aka Dr. Compost)
- Ask the Gardener: Advice on gardening for wildlife + seed and plant swap
- Conversation table
- Taster massage sessions
- Children's Activities: upcycle with Proper Job and crafts with Totnes Library
- Stalls: Share Shed - A Library of Things, Network of Wellbeing, Totnes Climate Hub, Transition Streets, Stepping Stones, Proper Job and Totnes Library.
This event is organised by the Share Shed in collaboration with the Network of Wellbeing - NOW and Shareable, and will be one of over 50 ShareFests held around the world.
For further information and if you'd like to be involved, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Why is this event so exciting?
A powerful movement is growing, and it is changing how and what we consume. This movement is wide and diverse, and it can often be referred to under the umbrella term of the sharing economy.
The sharing economy provides access to products, services and skills without relying on personal ownership. It is all about owning less and sharing more!
When: 29th April 2023, from 10am to 4pm
Where: Totnes Civic Hall (Market Square, High Street).
Ticket: On a donation basis
This is a family-friendly event.